Strategii, tactici utile

• Autor subiect DeletedUser9828
  • Data de început

DeletedUser9828

Ati descoperit secretele jocului ? Credeti ca stiti tot despre el ? Dezvaluiti-le si castigati respectul celorlalti jucatori (in special al celor incepatori) si un premiu simbolic de o luna cp.
Cea mai buna strategie, tactica va fi premiata cu 200 PP la alegere (cele 3 servere .ro, .uk .net).

Una din propuneri ar fi

ALL members need to be contributing to this. Attack IDs are necessary for determining the speed of attacks that have been sent while offline and are also useful when you have taken a new village that already has incomings that were sent before you took the village.

The attack ID database in The General forum needs to be updated at least once an hour.

Instructions for posting Attack IDs - NO SCRIPT NECESSARY

1) Send out a farming run/attack.

2) Go to the rally point of that village you sent the attack from. Right click on the attack and choose "copy linked address".

3) Paste into the Attack ID thread in The General Forum, the text will look like this:

http://uk6.tribalwars.co.uk/game.php?village=1920&screen=info_command&id=1532395&type=other

4) The highlighted part is the attack ID, delete the rest of the text leaving the attack ID only.

Done, simple as that.. took what, 10 seconds??!

Make sure you post your most recently sent farming run as that will be the most accurate to you forum post.

Instructions for using Attack IDs to determine the speed of incomings - NO SCRIPT NECESSARY

- go to the rally point of the incoming, right click on the attack and choose "copy linked address" paste it into your tw notebook or into notepad, or even use a pm on skype (do not post incoming attack ids in the forum) make a note of the attack id, the text will look like this:

http://uk6.tribalwars.co.uk/game.php?village=1920&screen=info_command&id=1532453&type=own

The hightlighted part is the attack id.

- go to the attack id thread on the General forum and note the post with the most similar attack id number. Usually it will fall between two posts.

for example: say my incoming attack id is 2302798

I go to the forum and look at the posts....note how my attack id falls between 2 posts. (attack ids go up in number)

Tilt on 07.11. at 06:14 Quote Edit Delete
Ruffus on 07.11. at 07:30 Quote Edit Delete
BETWEEN HERE!
Bushy93 on 07.11. at 09:24 Quote Edit Delete
TheRiverStyx on 07.11. at 09:33 Quote Edit Delete

Note the time of the posts. This means that my attack was launched somewhere between 07:30 and 09:24.

So the earliest possible time my attack was launched is 07:30 and the latest possible time is 09:24.

From this you can usually determine what speed the attack is. However you can shorten it down even more... my attack id of 2302798 is closer to that attack id posted at 07:30 rather than that id posted at 09:24. Therefore you can safely guess the launch time was more or less 08:00 ish!

By Tilt

Nu ii tradus pentru ca se pierde din claritate :D (astept avertismentul)

Dar pe scurt
Fiecare atac are un id (un numar de ordine dat de server, in functie de ora lansarii). Avand mesaje care contin acest id se poate compara ora mesajului si id-ul din mesaj cu cel al atacului care soseste, si in functie de timpul ramas se poate determina foarte exact cea mai lenta trupa care insoteste atacul.

Vis Lo Lop

Scor reacție
Eu cred ca tema nu este pentru a dezbate tactica propusa de dmn3, ci de a face unele dezvaluiri care vi s-ar parea bune. Asadar, va rog sa va adresati pe privat autorului daca nu intelegeti o anumita strategie. Voi lasa doar propunerile, va rog sa va abtineti de la alte comentarii.

PS : mie mi se pare geniala tactica de mai sus.

Propunerea mea cu privire la un aspect poate stiut mai putin : parcurgerea tutorialului de inceput aduce recompense in resurse si 5 lancieri. E aur atunci :)

DeletedUser

Fake cu berbec din sat defensiv, tren fals din 5 berbeci de pe sat defensiv, sprijin fake de pe sat ofensiv pe timp de spada.
Pe alta latura, la inceputul jocului este util sa ai macar o spada pt backtime la topor, daca nu intalnesti zid mare.
Inainte de a ataca pt cucerire sat sau inainte de a-ti fixa tinta, studiaza 2-4 zile cresterea in punctaj, frecventele in care creste punctajul satului tinta pt a identifica cu probabilitate cladirile in curs.

Sus